Categories: Professional Training
- Explore the principles and concepts of institutional strategic planning and performance.
- Assess the contexts in which institutional performance expectations are set and the selection of key performance indicators is conducted.
- Examine appropriate institutional planning and performance target-setting processes.
- Understand the role of key performance indicators and targets in institutional strategy.
- Examine the relationships between strategic and annual planning and performance indicators.
- Create and evaluate an appropriate set of key performance indicators for your organisation.