This is a major issue in most workplaces.Employees may have similar skills and knowledge, but some of them have enviable people skills while others’ interpersonal skills are only mediocre.
What you may not know is that effective interpersonal skills can be learned—just like any other skill.
Here is a training programme that grants you the ability to build effective professional relationships, to strike up instant rapport, to communicate with tact, and to make a memorable impression are nothing more than a collection of techniques that you can learn and cultivate.
Strengthening Staff Skills in the Workplaceis an intensive workshop that provides you with ways to gain the essential people skills you need to push ahead in your career. No other skill set is as crucial to your professional or personal success
STRENGTHENING STAFF SKILLS IN THE WORKPLACE
This training workshop will allow trainees to learn about:
♦ Tips to influence others to adapt to your way of thinking
♦ How to build rapport with new people and connect
♦ Techniques to handle difficult people more effectively with less stress
♦ How to deal confidently with conflict, confrontation and disagreements
♦ Pinpoint and eliminate habits and tendencies that hold you back
♦ Diplomacy tactics to handle every tough situation by knowing exactly what to say and when
- Session 1:Increasing Interpersonal Success Through Self-awareness
- Session 2:Rapport-building: Establishing Solid Working Relationships Up and Down the Ladder
- Session 3:How to Persuade and Influence Others to Your Way of Thinking
- Session 4:Working With Difficult People and Handling Tough Situations
- Session 5:Working Through Conflict with Tact and Finesse
- Session 6:Listening Skills: Your Strategic Advantage in Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Session 7:People Skills to Help You Shine in Specific Situations
Recommended for: Employees/All Levels
Course Duration: Two days